AQUATICA Water Pumps Warranty Procedure
Your peace of mind… Our warranty procedure is easy !
- If you have a problem with one of our products, first check the detailed instruction manual
- If you don’t have it, type the model number in the search bar and download a copy from this website
- Go through the trouble-shooting procedure as outlined in the instruction manual. This eliminates the common problems, and frequently fixes them too!
- If after completing the troubleshooting the problem still exists, please log your request on our online form: Warranty Service Request
- We review the details and contact you – typically within 1 business day
- Or you can call us on 1300 001 707 and speak to our service department. Please have all the details ready – check the online form for the details we will require
- We then advise you what action will be taken
Alternatively, you can return your product to your dealer for inspection.
In most circumstances our dealers can authorise immediate replacement or refund if they are satisfied that the item is faulty within the terms of the warranty.
GENERAL WARRANTY CONDITIONS:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If you are a consumer as defined by the Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If you (the purchaser) do not fall within the meaning of “consumer” in the Australian Consumer Law the provisions of the Australian Consumer Law will not apply to you.
- Faults or losses or failure caused due to: Accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, not following the instructions, damage caused by lightning strike/power surges/spikes/brownouts/operating the appliance on power other than 240volts 50Hz mains power – are not covered by warranty. Where fitted – The complete Impeller set (including shaft), Pre-filter Sponge if fitted, Seals and O-rings are all wearing items and therefore are not covered for “normal wear and tear”. They are covered by warranty if they are faulty due to a manufacturing defect. Warranty excludes defects caused by the product being tampered with by unauthorized persons. The Warranty also excludes accidental or deliberate breakages, normal wear and tear, fading or breakdown due to the effect of exposure to sunlight or chemicals or any other external factor that may affect the life of the product.
- Warranty will be void if any tampering or removal of identification labels or electrical cables has occurred, or any non-genuine parts have been fitted. No warranty applies for goods sold or used for HIRE or RENT or LEASE
- Performance data quoted is generally from test data and is approximate and does not take into account factors in the installation such as loss of pressure and flow due to pipework & pipe-fittings & valves. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the product is fit for their purpose and of sufficient size & performance for their application.
- Refer to the instruction manual of the appliance for the specific conditions of warranty that apply to your product.