AQUATICA 450 Watt Dirty Water VORTEX Submersible Pump with Cast Iron Industrial Strength Pump Housing, and partial Stainless Steel Body with External Float AUTO Controller.
Technical Information & Performance Parameters:-
|Model – Pump Code # :||AQ-CIDWS450 Submersible Pump|
|Power Rating OUTPUT:||450 Watt - 0.45kW|
|External Float control:||Controlled ON and OFF via External Float Switch attached to Pump|
|Best Use Application:||Storm Water, Sump Draining, Waste and Grey Water Transfer, Septic Treatment Systems (Soft Solids upto 25 mm) Great for Dewatering Pits, Ponds, Ditches, Drains, Basements and Cellars of clean water, dirty water and light slurries.|
|Max. Delivery Rate:||1200 L/Hour – 12m³/Hour|
|Able to move Soft Solid / Grain size material upto :||25 mm in size|
|Max. Litres Flow:||200 Litres per Minute|
|Max. Delivery Head:||8.5 Meters Head|
|Max. Submersible Depth:||7 Meters|
|Inlet & Outlet Size:||Inlet Max. 25 mm & Outlet G2" - 2 inch - 50 mm Pump includes a Universal Hose Tail Adaptor|
|Impellers:||1 x Cast Iron Impeller|
|Impeller Material:||Made using HT200 Cast Iron|
|Drive Shaft Bearings:||GERMAN Designed & Made – FAG Roller Bearings|
|Mechanical Seal:||ITALIAN Designed & Made MECHANICAL Seal by MTU Group. Double Ceramic - Graphite + Oil Barrier and Lip Seal|
|Pump Dimensions||450 mm High x 243 mm Wide - Approx.|
|Pump in Box Packed:||500 mm High x 260 mm Wide - Approx.|
|Power Cable Length :||10 meters long - H05RN Neoprene Chemical and Oil Resistant Cable|
|Voltage:||220V-240 V /50Hz|
|Current - Amperage:||3.5 Amp|
|Motor Speed:||2850 RPM|
|Insulation Class:||Class B|
|Total Weight:||19 kg|
Features & Benefits for this #1 – TOP SHELF QUALITY DIRTY WATER VORTEX SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
|1.||Massive Industry Best –3 Year Warranty without paying a huge price – all due to UPGRADED INTERNALS !|
|2.||External Float Controller incorporated into Pump to assist with Auto On-Off Control|
|3.||Made using the best MECHANICAL SEAL money can buy:- UPGRADED to MTU – Worlds #1 Mechanical Seal Designed and Made by Italian Owned Company Meccanotecnica Umbra S.p.A. – The MTU Group.|
|4.||Made using the best BEARINGS money can buy:- UPGRADED to FAG – #1 German Made Roller Bearings.|
|5.||Cast Iron Pump Body giving great strength and absolute reliability & longevity, coupled with Stainless Steel Motor Housing.|
|6.||AISI 304 Stainless Steel Tip- Welded Shaft. Quality Impeller made using Cast Iron|
|7.||1st Grade Motor using solid COPPER WINDINGS ( some cheap pumps use Aluminium )|
|8.||Stator & Rotor made using Precision Punched Silicon Steel Sheet|
|9.||240 Volt – 50 Hz Induction Motor with Overload and Run Dry Cut-Out|
|10.||This Pump will STOP running when it is overheating / hot. The Pump when it cools will AUTOMATICALLY RESET.|
|11.||Built–In Carrying Handle on Pump for assisting lifting in and out of pit, ditch, drain etc. so you do not lift the Pump by the Power Lead.|
Suggested Applications for this 450 Watt Pump, best used for & NOT limited to :-
- Small-sized Submersible Dirty Water Pump with External Float Control for use around home, garden and building site applications.
- Absolutely ideal in & around a generally small sized Home & Garden environment.
- An ideal Pump for transfer of Dirty Water from one point to another.
- While robust the Pump weighing 19kg is easily transported by hand around a home or building site.
- This Pump can be used with other Liquids similar to water with similar physical viscosity and must have ZERO / NON-Corrosive properties.
- This Pump is designed and best used for transfer of Storm Water, Sump Draining, Waste and Grey Water Transfer, Septic Treatment Systems (Soft Solids up to 25 mm).
- Great for Dewatering Pits, Ponds, Ditches, Drains, Basements and Cellars of clean water, dirty water and light slurries.